Gradient Forming (1 products in this category)
The BioComp Gradient Master™
- Fast and Simple
- Highly reproducible and easy production of gradients
- Patented tilted-tube-rotation
- Large variety of predefined protocols
- Durable, robust construction
- Interchangeable tube holders for all common tube size
- Also suitable as blotting device for Southern-, Western- and Northern-blots
The world‘s premier gradient forming instrument. The Gradient Master™ is now used in more than 1500 labs around the world, where it has become the gradient former of choice because of its simplicity, incredible speed and durability.
The Gradient Master™ produces six identical linear gradients in less than two minutes using the patented tilted-tube-rotation process. It is easy, fast and highly reproducible.
Many different MagnaBase™ tube holders and long or short caps (rate zonal / isopycnic) are available as option. Any tube holder comes with a registration key and includes run parameter developed by the manufacturer. More spare parts are deliverable on request.
The Gradient Master™ functions also as a blotting device for Southern, Northern, Western, Chemiluminescence- and Sequencing blots. By using the patented MagnaBase™ bottles, up to 90% of the reagents are saved compared to tray systems gaining top-quality, reproducible results.
Please contact our tech team if you have questions: tech@ScienceServices.de